Beginning in Spring 2020, MAP Cornell, in collaboration with other grad students, hosted the annual "Inclusive Teaching Workshop." In addition to soliciting outside experts, Sage graduate students led workshops designed to improve and support inclusive teaching practices at the Sage School.
Topics to be covered in the upcoming Spring 2021 Inclusive Teaching Workshop include:
- Accessibility in the Classroom" (guest workshop by Zebadiah Hall, Cornell SDS)
- Inclusive Practices for Multilingual Students
- Race and Classroom Dynamics
- Making Trans* and Gender Expansive classrooms
- Teaching Sensitive Topics